University Rank Approval Committee (URAC)
- The University Rank Approval Committee shall select the Rank Holders among the students of all the programmes by adopting the following rules.
- Descending order of CGPA will be followed.
- The student should have passed all the subjects in First attempt itself with at least 8.25 CGPA
- Lateral Entry students are considered for ranking along with regular students.
- If the student strength is less than ten, then only one rank will be awarded (if more than one person having same CGPA, all of them will be awarded the first rank), otherwise three ranks will be awarded (After sorting in descending order of CGPA, if the third CGPA is repeating for more than once, all of them will be awarded the same rank).
- There should not be any punishment awarded against him/her for any disciplinary activity.
- As per M. Phil Regulation (R.14.3) Rank will not be awarded M. Phil scholars.
- S. Rajesh – Convener
- A.Muthukumaran – Member
- M. Kalpana – Member