Established in the year 2010, KALASALINGAM’s Center for speech and hearing impairment is the one and only Institute in Tamil Nadu’s southern region. It believes in providing quality education in the field of B.Ed. Special Education in Hearing Impairment
(SHIP). The primary goal of the course is to train people to care for children with hearing impairments and other disabilities in the classroom. To be extra compassionate and understanding towards the children of special needs.
KALASALINGAM University is well recognized and accredited by: 1. Recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) – New Delhi (Recognition Certificate bearing No. TN/625 dated 20/04/2015). 2. B.Ed Spl. Education is equivalent to General B.Ed (G.O.
(M.S) No.56 Dt.24.04.2012). 3. Recognized by the Kalasalingam University, Srivilliputtur.
The Centre for SHIP has well-maintained classroom teaching facilities and the state of the art libraries. The laboratories of the department are well equipped with many modern facilities.
Kalasalingam University has joined hands with many corporate giants to make their students better. The university has joined hands with companies like TET Coaching, TRB Coaching, CTET Coaching, etc. Corporates keep hiring students from the talent pool
of Kalasalingam University on a yearly basis.
Kalasalingam University has joined hands with many key players in the relevant fields such as: CTET Coaching, TET Coaching, etc. Corporates/ Schools keep hiring students from the talent pool of Kalasalingam University on a yearly basis.
Students will be offered a golden opportunity to pursue their semester abroad in a leading partner university.
After the completion of the B.Ed-SHIP programme, students will be able to:
1. Acquire information and skills in human development, contemporary Indian education, pedagogy in different school subjects, and learning evaluation.
2. Learn about the nature and educational needs of children with disabilities, as well as a few basic disabilities.
3. Develop conceptual knowledge of educational provisions as well as skills for working with children with a variety of disabilities
in special and inclusive settings.
4. Identifying children’s special needs and instilling trust in them to understand their potential and abilities in order to achieve national development goals with self-respect, integrity, and equality.
5. Enhance knowledge and skills for professional development.
Minimum Marks: SC/ST/SCA – 45%, other category 50%.
|Course Name||Years||Annual Fee(INR)||One time Admission Fee (INR)||Other Fee (INR)||Application Cost (INR)|
|S.No||Name of the Programme||Annual Fees||SAARC nations||Application Cost|
|1||Arts (UG Programmes)||$1,050||$700||$35|