Examination Monitoring Grievances and Redressal Committee (EMGRC)
- The EMGRC shall deal with the grievances of faculty members, other employees and the students related to the Examination and Evaluation.
- These Committees shall inquire into the matter and make recommendations within three days after the grievances is lodged, along with mentioning suitable punishment for the offenders (if the charges against them are substantiated), to the Staff Council.
- The Staff Council shall consider the recommendation of these committees and decide on the appropriate action to be taken.
- Recommendations on IT infrastructure, Academic Reforms for smooth execution of university examinations and evaluation system.
- The Convenor should convene the meeting once in the academic year to give their recommendation on strengthening the IT infrastructures and Academic reforms and also review the execution of their recommendation and submit the detailed report to the Vice Chancellor within one week of the commencement of the meeting.
- In case of grievances, received in the evaluation on the paper distribution day, EMGRC shall hear the grievances and submit their recommendation to the Vice chancellor on the same day.
- Upon approval from Vice Chancellor, the office of CoE will implement the recommendations of the EMGRC and resolve the grievances on the same day.
The members of the EMGRC are as follows:
- K. Suthendran – Convenor
- S. Rajesh – Member
- B. Vanavil – Member