Bank Facilities in the Campus
- The Institution has built a bank-building near the main entrance of the Institution and leased it to the Union Bank of India, a nationalized bank.
- It is elevated to a core branch now.
- The services of the bank include offering educational loan to the needy students, gold loan, personal loan and housing loan to the campus community.
- The bank has set up two ATMS; one on the bank building and the other centrally located in the campus.
Working Hours of the Union Bank of India
- Monday to Friday – 10.00hrs to 14.00hrs
- Saturday – 10.00hrs to 12.00hrs
The Institution has built another bank building near the CoE office and leased it to the Karur Vysya Bank.
- It has been functioning as the core branch from June 2017.
- The bank offers housing loans, vehicle Loans, Personal Loans.
- The bank has setup an ATM Kiosk in the TIFAC – CORE
Working Hours of KVB
On All week days 10:00 hrs – 16:00 hrs