- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic, extra and co curricular activities and administrative activities.
- Documentation and collection of feedbacks from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities and best practices, leading to quality improvement.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through online for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of quality culture in the university premises.
- Preparation and submission of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the NAAC in the prescribed format.