- The Library has more than 97,000 volumes of books in more than 24,000 unique titles in various engineering subjects, management, basic sciences, agriculture and general.
- Resource Cell for Competitive Examinations and Higher Education is a cell where the books for preparing competitive examinations i.e GATE, GRE, TOEFL, CAT, TNPSC, UPSC & IES and for Numerical and Quantitative Aptitude, Tips for Interviews, Data Interpretation etc are available.
Journals & Magazines
- The central library is subscribing more than 412 journals/magazines in print at national and international level. Journals/magazines (current issues and back volumes) cannot be borrowed.
- The issues of the particular volumes are bound together and stacked in the Back volumes section for reference. 3383 back volumes are available in the central library.
- Theses of the Ph.D. scholars and Project Reports submitted by the students are available since the year 1988. 185 Ph.D theses and 5708 project reports are available.
Arrangement of Print Resources
- Books are arranged according to subject based on Universal Decimal Classification Scheme.
- Rack guides are provided for book racks.
- Periodicals subscribed/received by the library are arranged alphabetically for each programme in current periodical section.
- Back volumes of periodicals are arranged according to alphabetical order of subject in Back volume section.
- A rich reference collection for referencing within the library is available in the Reference Section.