DEPARTMENT OF VISUAL COMMUNICATION
The Department of Visual Communication was established in the year 2015. The Programme was designed to provide a holistic design education that incorporates technology, aesthetics and technology use of various media. It offers three year graduate Programme (B.Sc Visual Communication).
Visual Communication at Kalasalingam University is one of the very few private institutes in the country offering full-fledged graduate programmes with advanced infrastructure, a Comprehensive Curriculum, Skilled and Industrial experienced faculty and lively co-Curricular activities like theatre, dance, music, painting, Photography, graphic design with an ambience that encourages students to scale new heights in their areas of interest with a firm root in their social Sensitivity.
The programme focuses on media education with a fair understanding of other social sciences.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
To become a center of excellence for teaching, in the field of Visual communication.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
To broaden intellectual creativity, develop technical skills, foster ethical sensibilities, and promote social awareness through Visual media education and career-focused.
- An excellent infrastructure with Wi-Fi Connection
- Well equipped lab facilities
- Well standard Indian, International books, magazines and Journals.
- The Educators not only just comply with the University norms but are much more experienced and learned. The passion to impart knowledge is the prime motive of the educators which enhance talents of the students.
- Guest lecture, state level Seminar, National level Seminar & Workshops are organized by the department every year.
- The department has a separate training and placement cell.
- The Department has all facilities for film and television Production with the state of art recording, dubbing, editing, photo and preview theatre for complete production process and provides all shooting facilities under one roof for the student communities.
- We equip students with practical knowledge and mind- skills, an exhaustive exploration of the student’s creative potential to achieve breakthrough in design innovation for a variety of media forms.
- The students will be exposed to the real world creative gateway and industry best practices inside the campus in a built- in, well – equipped, full – fledged Visual Studio.
- Preview Theater for screening films, scenarios through Real- Life Projects, Guest Lectures and Media Industry Visits.
- Industry experience is available to all students embedded with client – based projects in the final year.