Canteen – Nalabagam
- In order to cater to the diverse tastes of the multicultural students and staff, the Institution has built a big canteen and outsourced it to a contractor.
- It is a multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen and it functions from morning till evening.
- The price of the snacks and other food items like the meals are controlled by the Institution authorities.
- A minimum of 200 people can sit and eat in the canteen. In the tea-breaks of the Institution, the canteenwalahs transport the eatables and tea/coffee to the various blocks of the Institution and serve the student community, in other words, there are mobile canteens as well in the Institution.
- Besides this central canteen, there are also a few other smaller canteens, where fresh fruit juices and bakery items are served to the campus community, all at controlled prices. In addition to these, there is also a North Indian Canteen that serves exclusively North Indian menus to the North Indian students.
In addition to Nalabagam, there are plenty of other eateries selling appetizing delicacies.