The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
About ISTEThe Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System. At present, ISTE has a very large and an effective membership base consisting of more than 1,02,985 Life Members, 5,54,094 Student Members, 2410 Institutional Members , 1214 Faculty Chapters and 1322 Students’ Chapters and 17 Sections throughout the country.
- Providing quality training programmes to teachers and administrators of technical institutions to update their knowledge and skills in their fields of activity.
- To assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industry and other organisations.
- Providing guidance and training to students to develop better learning skills and personality.
The ISTE student chapter of Kalasalingam University is doing more activities for the benefit of its student members. The chapter conducts many program and few are listed:
Motivation,How to become a successful entrepreneur? ,Health tips for teens,Cancer awareness program,Art of living,Recent scenario of Engineering education.
- Mr.R.K.Shanmugam delivered a lecture on Motivation to the students on 9/10/14
- Dr.K.Manivannan, Secretary ISTE (TN&P) Addressed to the students on Engineering Education on 25/8/14
- Mrs.S.Sridevi,Visiting Faculty,Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Training Academy, Ghaziabad delivered a lecture on Save women from Cancer on 9/10/14
- Mr.K.Srikanth handled a class on how to become successful entrepreneur for the benefit of the students on 23/9/15