Non-CGPA Credits Requirements
- The Non-CGPA category of courses consists of all the courses which help the students to acquire additional skills like
- communication and presentation skills,
- reasoning ability,
- practical skills,
- interrogative skill,
- creativity and workmanship,
- leadership and team building etc.,
and make them readily employable.
- All the courses under this category have been designed for the overall development of the students passing out of University.
|S.No.||Group||Category||Credits||Minimum Credit Requirement|
|1||Group I||Industrial Training||3||3|
|2||Advanced Industrial Training||3|
|4||Group II||Soft Skills||3||3|
|11||Group IV||English Proficiency Certification||3||3|
|12||Aptitude Proficiency Certification||3|